Hampers for Campers and Meat Sales
Upper Booth Farm rears Belted Galloway Beef and Swaledale lamb.
Packs, joints and burgers are seasonally available. Brown eggs from our barn hens or small eggs from our Free Range Derbyshire Redcaps. Home made bread is made to order.
Order form and full payment must be recieved at least 14 days prior to your arrival date
By ordering from Hampers for Campers you will be actively reducing food miles, eating high quality, healthy produce, supporting local businesses and the rural economy, reducing waste and supporting our Environmental Policy.
Belted Galloway Beef & Edale Lamb from Upper Booth
- Cattle & sheep graze upland pastures at Upper Booth and are helping with environmentally sensitive management of habitats and landscape features.
- Our animals are reared extensively - they grow slowly over a long period - on upland pastures that are the natural environment for this type of livestock.
- Cattle & sheep are managed with full consideration for their welfare at all stages of their life. Their health is monitored in consultation with the vet. They are never given growth promoters.
- Animals are selected, handled and transported by ourselves at all times.
- High quality meat from these animals has been produced over a long period. To ensure that quality is carried through to the consumer, our beef is hung for a minimum of three weeks to ensure maximum tenderness and flavour.
- Our high quality beef and lamb is fully traceable. At Upper Booth our management systems are inspected under the Peak District Environmental Quality Mark and Farm Assured British Beef and Lamb.